Single-Line Clamshell Bucket
Single-Line Clamshell Buckets are used with cranes with one cable. They are mostly used with ship’s cranes for unloading bulk commodities. The remote controlled features faster cycling time, easy maintenance, ease of control and optional controlled opening to control discharge.
- Manual trip – bucket is opened by someone pulling a cable to trip the latch mechanism.
- Auto trip - bucket is opened by touching down the bucket to trip the latch mechanism.
- Radio remote controlled – bucket is opened by a remote control device which trips the latch mechanism.
- Manual & auto trip – up to 8 cu. yds.
- Remote controlled – 5-15 cu. yds.
- Custom sizes available upon request.